Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updating!

So I havn't posted anything in a looooong time.  But heres whats been happening via pictures.  I went to Tahoe with Chad and met up with My Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jim and the boys at their beautiful rental on the South Shore.  My parents came up a day later.  It was gorgeous, snow everywhere and lovely weather!  Chad and I went to the top of Emerald bay and then hiked to eagle falls.

And then a couple weeks later we went with my parents and Anita, Glenn, & Ben to Petrolia!  It was so pretty and very remote.  We looked for lots of mushrooms and had a great time walking on the beach.  Then Chad and I drove up to Fern Canyon and hiked way up the canyon.  Chad was nice enough to give me piggy back rides across the creek when I couldn't make it!  It was so pretty and green, I can't wait to go on another adventure!
    

1 comment:

  1. Ok... so no joke. This morning I wanted to text you and tell you that you haven't updated your blog in 3 months! But since I don't have service up here I couldn't! But you read my mind anyways! We must be sisters! I love the first Tahoe picture. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete