Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Weekend!


This is Chad, my boyfriend.  (He was nice enough to wear my purse for me the whole time)

We had an excellent weekend hanging out together.  Friday night we went out to Thai food, Saturday we went out to the driving range and I hit like 100 balls in a row.  I got a nice callous on my finger and I think I'm ready for the actual course!  After the Driving range we wanted to practice our putting so we went to fun land and fit in some miniature golfing! 

After golf we went out to dinner to Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.  It was soooooo tasty!  And then on Sunday the day was full of football and yummy breakfast!

I got Eisis ready for Halloween too!


 

1 comment:

  1. Great Post Sister! You should have invited us to go mini golfing with you, its a fun little course. How many times did it take you to get over that one hole where you have to somehow get over the little creek?? We finally gave up and just put our ball on the other side. :)

    ReplyDelete